MENA Power 2015
Hosting The Regions Leaders & Buyers
Spread over two days in Abu Dhabi, the MENA Power Conferencewill host the region’s top innovative leaders and buyers from the Government and the private sector, highlighting major developments and expansion opportunities.
Revamped, refreshed and co-located with MENA Water, it provides the perfect insight and balance on investments, current and upcoming projects, regulations and prospects across the MENA Power sector.
For 2015, MENA Power has been compacted into a one day conference, furthering focus upon current developments and vital issues, whilst also facilitating in-depth networking opportunities across both the conventional and renewable power sector.
The North Africa Power focus day allows participants to attain in-depth knowledge and achieve deepened insight into opportunities & expansions arising within the North
Africa power sector by some of the key drivers of change themselves.
MENA Power Key Themes
- An outlook into key Governmental regulations and amendments across the MENA power sector; particularly with regards to tariffs and subsidies.
- Ensuring smart investment and positive ROI in power generation, distribution and transmission projects.
- Debating National Campaigns for the Conservation and Efficient Use of Power across MENA.
- Practical diversification opportunities in Renewable and Alternative Energy Sources across MENA; ensuring one’s investments are cost-efficient, reliable and sustainable.
- Encouraging the exchange of best practices among MENA states and key world players.
- Locating bright alternatives within the power sector as a result of recent economic developments such as the drop in oil price and political instability.
- A glimpse into the future: Demand management forecasts and the challenges facing increasing need and supply of feedstock.